What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small text files which are created automatically by your browser when you visit a website. The information contained in a cookie can only be read by the website from which the cookie comes. Thus, the website cannot access other files on your computer.
- Thanks to the information contained in cookies, the website «knows» how you use it and can adapt the content displayed to you or offer you help accordingly.
- We use technical, analytical and marketing cookies on the website.
- Technical cookies are essential for the website to function properly. We use them to optimise our website for the devices and browsers most frequently used by visitors, so that your computer, tablet or phone displays it correctly and clearly, remembering whether you have given your consent to display selected content on the website. We use analytical cookies to improve the way our website works and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities without identifying your personal data.
- Among other things, we use analytical cookies to create aggregate statistics and analyses that help us understand how our website is used. This allows us to continually improve the structure and content of the site to best meet the needs of our current and potential customers.
- Marketing cookies are used to tailor the content and forms of advertising displayed both on our sites and on the advertising networks of our partners, including Google and Facebook, to your needs and preferences.
- You can find more information about the cookies used in Google’s advertising network on the Google AdWords Help page.
- We use two types of cookies:
- session – they remain on your device until you leave the website or switch off the web browser;
- Permanent – they remain on your device for a specified period of time or until they are manually deleted.
What data do we collect via cookies?
- Using cookie technology, we only collect anonymous statistical data about you, which is used to improve the user experience on our website and to minimise the nuisance of advertising.
- We do not collect any data that allows you to be identified. The only information about you, which, however, without being combined with other data, does not allow you to be identified, is the IP address from which you connect.
- Your IP address may also be passed on to our partners, including Google. Again, however, your identification from this data is not possible.
Can I refuse to accept cookies?
- We would like to remind you that the inability to save/read cookies by the portal website may prevent full and correct use of the website.