Contact with the Company
- The administrator of your personal data is Menlo Electric S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-661 at 2 Pulawska Street (hereinafter referred to as the «Company»). The Company may be contacted:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by mail – to the Company’s registered address;
- via the contact form available on menloelectric.com under «Contact Us».
Data Protection Officer
- The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted:
- by email to email@example.com;
- in writing to the following address:
- Data Protection Officer, Menlo Electric S.A.
- 2 Puławska Street, 02-661 Warsaw.
Lawfulness of processing
- The legal basis for processing your data is:
- Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO) – the necessity of the processing for the performance of the contract;
- Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO – freely given consent, where given;
- Article 6(1)(f) RODO – legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
- The personal data you provide will be processed for:
- performance of the contract;
- Direct marketing, including profiling for the purpose of tailoring products and services to your needs (provided you have given your consent);
- the offering by the Company of products of entities affiliated by capital or contract with the Company (provided that the appropriate consent has been given);
- to pursue the Company’s legitimate interests consisting in particular of the need to safeguard information in the event of a need to prove the facts relating to the provision of a service to you or to deal with your potential complaints and claims.
Period of data retention
- Your personal data will be processed by the Company depending on the legal basis for processing and the purpose of processing:
- Until the withdrawal of the consent given (in the case of processing based on consent;
- until you object to the processing of your data that the Company carries out on the basis of its legitimate interest;
- until the statute of limitations for claims arising from the contract between you and the Company;
- until the Company’s legitimate interest is fulfilled;
- until the expiry of the legal obligation to retain the data, in particular the obligation to retain accounting documents.
Recipients of the data
- Your personal data may be accessed by the Company’s subcontractors (processors), such as accounting, legal, auditing, IT and marketing companies.
- You are entitled to:
- The right of access to your data and the right to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing as well as data portability in cases defined by law;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in relation to data processed on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of that consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of data to the Company is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data to the extent necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and the Company may result in the impossibility of its conclusion or proper execution.
- The Company does not plan to transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EEA, i.e. to third countries.