We give you the option of picking up your order in person or by a third party.
Here are some rules for picking up your own order:
- When placing your order, please indicate the form of delivery (own collection) and your preferred collection date in consultation with Customer Service. You will receive a confirmation of the collection date from us.
- In order to pick up the goods from Menlo warehouse, it is necessary to provide the Customer Service Department with the notification details of the person who will collect the goods – name and surname, registration number, date and time of arrival. Please send the notification data at least 24 hours before the planned collection.
- For security reasons, the order will be issued after presenting the order number and the recipient’s ID card.
- The warehouse employee will provide you with further information about the pick-up location (ramp number),
- During collection, it is recommended to verify the condition of the goods – if you notice that the pallet / cardboard box is damaged – please do not collect the goods! In this situation, please inform the warehouse staff immediately.
- If any defects are found, please take a photo of the damage/non-compliance and fill out and send the complaint form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org